Friday 24 June 2011

We are connected!

Productive day on the Odis front - now all the I.T. stuff is sorted I've finally managed to actually use it on a car!

As mentioned on the last blog, I was a bit concerned that it looks tricky to use, but once you know where everything is - it's pretty straight forward to use.

The most welcome news I found out was the main features of the VAS5051 that I'm used to using every day - ARE STILL THERE!!! (phew)

Yep, you heard it hear first folks, MVBs, Guided Functions, Self diagnosis, Basic settings are all still there (you've just gotta know where!)

Today I used Odis to diagnose an air-con fault using GFF, and once I knew where to find it and how to start it, I was really impressed with how quick and useful it was.

The main thing that seems obvious is that I'm just going to have to get plenty of practice in at finding everything, as that seems to be the hardest part.

Couple of days off now but back to a full day on Monday - let's see how much I remember then!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment