Friday 17 June 2011

Anticipating ODIS

So, as a Master Technician I finally feel like I've 'mastered' using the diagnostic equipment VAS5051B. Just my luck then, that I've just found out I've now got to start using something called ODIS! This is all good and well, but a few simple questions spring immediately to mind, like: 'what is ODIS?', 'what does ODIS do?' and 'why do I need ODIS?'
One question I do have the answer to already is 'when have I got to start using it?' - Answer: Monday!
So, as I'm sat here mixing anticipation with a pinch of panic, I figured I might as well share any experiences or answers I have with any other Master Technicians that work with the current VAS5051B, and are interested in the next development in vehicle diagnosis.
Feel free to share your thoughts or questions, and please pass on the link to this blog to anyone else you think might benefit from it.
Here's hoping Monday goes ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment