Friday 16 September 2011

Test plans

Been using the new software for Odis for a few days now, and have seen quite a few improvements, mainly in the Test plan area.

Previously there have been 3 ways of choosing test plans:
1. Via fault codes
2. By selecting your own
3. By selecting via a customer complaint or TPI

In my experience I mainly picked them via fault codes, and if not, then by selecting my own, but as for the 3rd option - there was never really much to choose from, and the TPI list was always incomplete and out of date.

Not now though! Since using ODIS I assumed this would be the same story, and stuck to selecting fault code generated test plans or ones manually selected, but recently I have come across the new version of customer complaint / TPI generated test plans, and it works fantastic!



 More importantly it's just really helped me fix someone's car first time!

I'll find out all the details and explain how it works in the next Blog

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment